FrOSCon (Free and Open Source Conference) is one of the largest meetings for free and open source software in Germany with lectures and workshops, social event and exhibition - and over 1,500 participants.
Every year, local TYPO3camps - Central Germany, RhineRuhr, Hamburg, Munich - take place in the federal territory. For the Berlin-Brandenburg metropolitan region, the last live meeting in 2019 was held at Forum Treptow.
Over four days, the "Who's Who" of international Neos expertise and the community will meet. About 60 % of the presentations will revolve around CMS & Flow, the remaining 40 % will deal with overarching topics of technology, development and sustainability.
With the support of eco (Association of the Internet Industry), the geoTLD.group offers a full-day technical training on the topic of Universal Acceptance. The presentations and workshops will be held primarily in German (if required also in English).
CMS Garden e. V. will have a stand in the "Linux-Live" exhibition area.
As part of the lecture programme, Stephan Luckow will present OpenCulturas, a Drupal-based CMS for the cultural sector, on Sunday.
This time, the Symfony User Group Special Cologne will focus on the Symfony CMS Sulu, among other things. Thomas Schedler, CEO and Co-Founder of Sulu - The Symfony Content Management Platform, is a special guest on the panel.
The "Free and Open Source Software Developers' European Meeting" (FOSDEM) is a cost-free event for people who develop free and open source software. At this well-established two-day event, thousands of FOSS-enthusiasts from all over the world gather in Brussels and share ideas.
The "Free and Open Source Software Developers' European Meeting" is a gratuitous offer for people who develop FLOSS programmes. At this two-day event, they can exchange ideas and network. This year, the meeting will also take place exclusively online and virtually.